@ariebagusp I can load the website, but I can't load the image, I'm trying a single page but single page give me 3 minutes to load

Dex-chan lover
@ariebagusp depends on the manga for me, at least for now. No problem reading Komi and other two, everything is ok...while in another pair of mangas I’m literally stuck.

Can’t see where Manbagi is doing better than Komi. I mean, consider their initial situation and Komi has done a lot of work on herself...and it’s clearly visibile that he’s the one with she’s more comfortable to open up her mind.

Dex-chan lover
I just realized that this manga is just like My Little Pony but instead of their names being their cutie marks it is their personality traits.

Double-page supporter
SHE RECORDED IT?? OMG NAJIMI THAT SO MEAAAANNN lol
the fujoshi classmate is actually relatable for once... we were deprived of that good KataTada content this chapter -_-
i still feel bad for Manbagi tho

there is a F*cking Budha statue, when you though it's dark so it okay to do a "thing" but god is watching. and wth tadano ability is mind reading or esper thingy XD

Manbagi is about to get her ass DRAGGED in the shittiest timeline ever conceived.
Just give my girl a side manga where she falls in love with some else.

When Toutoi Son appeared on his Buddha getup I wondered if that was a reference to the Buddha aliens in Gantz.

Banned
Ayo this bitch Komi is sleeping on my N-word Tadano,
Manbagi is going to snatch him for herself.

Aggregator gang
Goddammit author, stop doing this to us! Just have Rumiko fall in love with someone else, I don't want her to be sad when Tadano and Komi get together

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously give Rumiko a good boy to love, I hate the broken heart bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, me too, when I saw that buddha I understood that was the whole class's prank

That shiny Buddha felt so out of place.. also not doing its job of warding evil..

Users who are viewing this thread