Looking back at the chapters, Zenitsu' senior looks like the kid that sold the other kids and the rock pillar to the demon, they both have the same half yang necklace thingy too and a similar hair style.

Zenitsu's SO. FUCKING. COOL. I can't believe it's happening. not even sleeping for this one. hype is through the roof.

Fck. Jii-chan really did not deserve that kind of death. Nobody does, even if they did it upon themselves. No wonder Zenitsu’s mad as hell that he’s not even reverting to his sleep mode to ‘escape’ his consciousness.

Fed-Kun's army
"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times." - Bruce Lee

That's a horrible, terrifying sad way to go out. Oh gramps, you slit your stomach but no one was there....he died alone, in unimaginable pain, and alone. I couldn't bare that level of guilt he must have felt in those moments, he probably felt that he failed as a teacher, and that, that is something hardly anyone could handle alone. And yet he did, all alone. And he died alone. You know what, fuck that demon up Zenitsu.

FUCK EM UP ZENITSU. FUCK HIM ALL THE WAY UP.

Users who are viewing this thread