Fed-Kun's army
Kaigaku: I stick to those who value me.
*sold out Himejima and orphans*
Zenitsu... you know what to do.

Fed-Kun's army
All this drama and I'm just ecstatic that Zenitsu can fight while awake and conscious.

I guess that's confirmation that Shinobu is dead, that's sad. This chapter has me more convinced than ever that this arc is ending with some of the main cast becoming the new Pillars.

Aggregator gang
Oof. whats the point of killing all the pillars tho. maybe the entire demon hunter association will disband

Fed-Kun's army
Man, this is getting really hype. Really wish this is the final arc, so it doesn't go off track later...

Aggregator gang
KILL THAT BITCH!

Also shit, I was not ready for the confirmation of Shinobu dying... Good to see the remaining little kids getting their shit together and aiding in the battle even after their father's kamikaze attack. But damn. Heavy shit.

Dex-chan lover
Hell yes, beat his ass Zenitsu!

I know he felt that stopgap roast. He only got the job because the former upper moon 6 is dead. What trash.

Group Leader
God that's really tragic with Zenitsu's master... Totally didn't expect the way he left would be like that... I wished he didn't have such a tragic ending for he never gave up with Zenitsu. Graaamps 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread