Dex-chan lover
Subjectively this.
zjMk7ys.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Glave I can't believe I actually got that, yeah komi-kun does resemble commander

Dex-chan lover
Poor Shousuke.
He won't have any peaceful life in school.

Holy shit, hitomi is the best fkin character in all of manga.

Tadano Hitohito can read minds, making him able to understand and help people who are often misunderstood, making it easier for them relate to others.
Tadano Hitomi "misunderstands" (not clear if intentionally or not) people who really are standoffish and is able to overpower them by sheer ruthless friendliness, forcing them to integrate.
They're like yin-yang lmao.

Is there a male equivalent of a gyaru? Now Hitomi only needs to meet one for the cycle to be completed.

Fed-Kun's army
one day, suddenly
hitomi : we're not related by blood
hito : HUH!? WHAT!?
hitomi : i'm najimi's little sister

Nod

So far all of the siblings with major screen time are the opposites of each other. Not polar opposites mind you, more like the flip sides of the same coin.
both Komis are adored silent being. one because of a crippling inability to speak; the other just cooly saunters through life and simply has no use for words

both Tadanos are extraordinarily average. Brother Tadano has a near supernatural instincts when it comes to sensing others intentions, but worries about butting into their affairs; while sister Tadano charges in full bore and relentlessly, but completely misunderstands the those she involves herself in. (which makes her surprising intuition concerning her brothers love life even more amusing)

Finally the Katais, who are both intimidating to those around them. Ai is a legitimate "hard-liner" who is openly agitated by softness in all its forms and has a will of iron. Her brother on the other hand has the internal fortitude of a small rabbit and is in fact soooo skittish it ironically terrifies others. Even the people they end up becoming enthralled by are opposites.

Users who are viewing this thread