Dex-chan lover
Maaaaaaaan, this made me laugh til I cried. 😂

Ai going into full-on shoujo blush-mode after seeing Shousuke the first time was freaking hilarious. Put me down as another vote for a sibling spin-off series!

I feel bad for shousuke but tadano's sister is annoying but funny at the same time. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
It's official I guess.
Whenever a Tadano, Komi and Katai end up in the same room together it's instantaneously a mini mixed harem.
The difference being that the brother charms his counterparts both unwittingly and unknowingly while his sister, well, she kind of savagely forces them whether they want to or not.
They may try to resist, but their attempts are futile.

She scares me.

Dex-chan lover
@RXD: No, though in English the female counterpart of a "lad" is "ladette".

@KaedeKyl9: That seems to be a related term, but not synonymous. Keep in mind that not every "gyaru" has tan skin and blonde/bleached hair; that's specifically denoted by the terms "kuro gyaru" (lit. "black gal") or "ganguro". Something similar might distinguish "charao" from "gyaruo", i.e. only the former are universally tan-skinned and have blonde/bleached hair, while the latter is much more general.

Dex-chan lover
...so anyone in katai family have full shoujo face when he/she see hot guy/girl?
seems possible

riz

ofc he'd be full, he ate 4 portion of lunch....
...alone

Users who are viewing this thread