Aggregator gang
I really prefer /a/'s translation to mangaplus'. Thanks for your hardwork, anons!

Dex-chan lover
Flaming Thunder God??
Did Zenitsu learn it from Tanjirou?

Dex-chan lover
one thing that all sword manga should consider, cutting tendons or muscles tends to debilitate people, not to mention the effect of blood loss... how could the leg function after getting cut? all logic aside, nice chap.

Goddamn Zenitsu. I guess this 7th form is something like the advanced form of 1st form? I guess zenitsu relly is like Hajime Saitou, as in only has one technique but it's so effective he doesn't need anything else.

Dex-chan lover
He has some lightning-bolt like cracks forming across his face.
Can't tell if that's due to the attack he took or that it's the shape of his 'mark'. If he has one that is.

Dex-chan lover
The weak and cowardly zen was just his way of coping his grandpa's loss. I wonder if he has other 1st form deviations up his sleeve

Fed-Kun's army
NICE so he can also mix styles... Wait is that his mark??? SO COOL

Fed-Kun's army
@no168_92 they use their breaths to reduce damage or stop the blood or something, Tanjirou learnt to do it from Rengoku at the end of the train fight

Dex-chan lover
The name of Zen's new technique is Honoikazuchi-no-kami, one of eight thunder gods born from Izanami's rotting body. Dunno if it means a mix between flame x thunder or he has seven more up his sleeve.

Btw, I read both /a/ and mangaplus version, there's a difference in wording of last panel. Here he said "...to fight alongside you...", while it's "...to fight you as an equal" in mangaplus. I think "alongside" fit the context better, can someone clarify on this?

Banned
Judging by the timeline, i think the lightning grandpa just die recently

Dex-chan lover
I guess zenitsu reached the mark-state if we consider that lightning look alike blood stain as the mark

Dex-chan lover
"Hello, I'm important backstory character for Zenitsu, here's my back- ow my head"

Fed-Kun's army
Zenitsu...
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread