Isn't there going to be problems for her to walk around with the slave mark?
Would be good to look around for high quality curse items to equip.. ponders how much worst using positive stat items is in that logic.
Like wielding a blessed sword to have it function like a cursed item.

Dex-chan lover
1. Finally, an ugly bastard that doesn't want sex all the time
2. Judging from that shoujou-ai tag... I ship it.

Remember when isekai used to drag out killing the bad people, only to not kill them after all because, "If you kill your enemies they win and you'll forever be a bad bad very mean person condemned to hell for eternity, even if they are right in the middle of summoning a demon that will imminently destroy tens of thousands of civilians and require a demigod to put down"? Now their death hardly gets a panel. We're chinese isekai now, I suppose.

Fed-Kun's army
Sure thing, sell of someone chosen by a god as a slave... why exactly are all "heroes" in mangas where the MC isnt the Hero so uselessly dumb?

This is so dumb. Selling one of the heroes into slavery makes zero sense when every other alternative is better. Like holy shit this is some forced storytelling. Hopefully they explain it later and she gets the appropriate revenge.

Aggregator gang
Wooow, whichever person turned this into a manga has a serious case of ADD. Like holy shit, why not just start at the beginning like the novel did. It's not even that much further back from this. Instead we got whiplash flipping back and forth between many different events. Like they're trying to rush to get it done as quickly as possible. smh

Dex-chan lover
If the mark isn't coming off, why not just gouge it out of your face and then use the sword to heal back up?

I have a hard time believing he couldn't find a buyer for her
I mean she's young, looks healthy, and was a member of the hero's party, you'd think that alone would make her worthy enough for someone's love dungeon in spite of her stats

Even if he was pissed he got scammed and can't get the purchase money back then selling her at a loss would be better than just quite literally throwing his money away, but hey, perhaps he values entertainment higher than whatever much he would get selling her

If those are the heroes and human Society they need to join the demon King! @Davidson23 and Illegal and risky. She a member of the hero's party so she needed value that was worth the Legal risk...

demons are good guys
humans are the invader
true enemie is mechanical god origin

Fed-Kun's army
if only the mangaka could do chapters faster, it legit does not take 2 years to make 6 chapters, if he was ill or needed rest i could understand but if its not that then im extremely disspointed with their work ethic, ima just read the LN after i catch up with the manga

Thank god she didn't hesitate to kill the slave owner. If she did, that would've been too generic and unrealistic for my taste

What happened to this chapter? All the other ones are fine but I hardly start a new manga from chapter 2...

Users who are viewing this thread