Double-page supporter
A romantica chapter
Issa skip

And the author really baited us with a great adjest chap just to give us this trash. @Cleesus does adjest get more screen time in the novel? Cuz I'm just gonna drop it if it's all romantica

Does anyone remember how the magic circle tier rankings go again? I'm not sure whether she's going from a 2 to a 3 or a 4 to a 3. So is it the higher or the lower she goes that the better her magic circle tier ranking becomes? A little help please? Thankies!

Dex-chan lover
I was really hoping that she'd get all excited after doing it and turn around and hug him, forgetting that she was shirtless. Lol. I've been reading too many ecchi rom-coms. :p

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter.

I was waiting for him to slip up and say "Relax, I've seen it all already"

Double-page supporter
@Mitsuboshi

actually adjest gets more time and attention than romantica and they start competing with each other, romantica and pram team up to do childish stuff against adjest and adjest just keeps being the best. Desir shows attention to both but still prefers romantica cuz of their previous life

Dex-chan lover
Uwah... back to Romantica, eh? I just don't get why best girls like Adjest never get to take any MC's attention and for some reason even the most dense of the damn MC's keep gravitating toward them tsunderes... those tsunderes make me nauseous. Hair trigger responses/ violent reaction toward MC's and all that, always denying attraction and when the MC show interest in another to take in a date, goes to spy and ruin said date. Or some such.

Yeah, I get that they were together in the previous life (typical), and while it's sad she died not much time had passed for him to get over her (unfortunate)

Fed-Kun's army
the last part felt like so....eh
its like the author doesn't even want to bother with it anymore lol

MD@Home
Can anyone explain how these circle rankings work again? Apparently, they are not simply a title signifying the level of one's skill, but something that has to be created within the magic user. Was this ever explained and I simply forgot about it, or...?

Romantica typical tsundere... She is fine, I don't hate her, as I don't love her. I'm "meh" when you see Adjet next to her, she is far far mature than romantica and I think that's why she is better imo
But damn to pass tier 2 to 3...was that so easy ? Didn't know it was lol seriously...
[OK that's true Romantica is kinda genius but still]

Users who are viewing this thread