Dex-chan lover
Desir's attachment to Romantica is rather understandable.
They were lovers in their previous life. They grew up, nurtured and developed together.
And I'd like to focus on personality / compatability / wavelength.

Originally, Desir likely wouldn't have been as mature as the current Desir we see. That's why Romantica and Pram seem childish in comparison.
Personality wise, it is only now, that Desir has been jaded by 10 years of the future, that he is on a similar wavelength to Adjest. Even pre time leap, they didn't get along too well (just shows how "mature" Adjest was in comparison back then).

So, calling them a tier 1-3 magician wasn't just some label of strength, but an actual description of what they are.
Ie. she isn't capable of executing the magic a tier 3 magician can do, she IS a tier 3 magician because her mana has been refined to tier 3 standards. (and, I think, the magic circle that composes her was also altered to a tier 3 circle)

Double-page supporter
@Mitsuboshi yea its still up in there air since no final choice has been made yet but i wouldnt be suprised if he ended up friendzoning Adjest even tho the story paints them as the main couple

Double-page supporter
@Cleesus
yea I'm already close to dropping it since romantica is a character I despise (I've seen enough garbage tsuns) so I just want to female focus to shift to adjest since she ain't an annoying cunt

if by some insane miracle this is adapted into an anime, romantica's seiyuu will blow out her voice screaming

the age of the tsundere is over, when will writers get it through their head? people don't like girls like romantica!

Double-page supporter
romantica is cute as fuck, i dont really like tsunderes but its not like shes a hardcore one, shes just tsundere enough to be relatable (for me lol)

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@Nicromatic I’m guessing you’ve read the novel or I missed something here but will it cover their relationship soon? I just figured they were good friends and she died.

Users who are viewing this thread