Dex-chan lover
aIways gotta foIIow isekai manga with interesting and good character writing skiII

Supporter
@InsaneInsomniac
I more or less came to those conclusions but in a fuzzy way. Your explanation definitely made it more clear/concrete. 🙂 Thanks! I'll be hoping they explain these things. Even if they don't, there's plenty of manga that don't explain supernatural powers and we just accept it as natural, so I can view it like that too if it is never explained in detail.

Don't see whats so charming about this chapter. The MC being a girl that doesn't swoon for bishies is hardly a positive when we have 0 reason to care about this character due to the lack of proper intro. I hate the typical isekai introduction chapter as much as the next guy, but this is not much better when it just throws us into the story with pointless scenes of her beating up baddies just to show how "cool" and "badass" she is. Her sticking it to the knight guy probably would have been a great moment if it came later in the story.

Aggregator gang
I find it insane that people here want manga adaptations to be more boring slog-fests. My rule for adaptations is that the more senses you're stimulating, the less words you should need to tell your story. The reason why novels need long introductions is because they can't show us the introduction in pictures. Through bodily expressions and scene framing, we can get to know her personality, her dreams and motivations from what we see. We simply do not need giant walls of text to spoonfeed exposition to us. Children are the only people who can justifiably complain about not being able to extract details from what we have here.

Dex-chan lover
"if you ignore his sadomasistic side he is a really nice guy"... Are they talking about the guy that wanted to deceive the heroine by seducing her even if doesn't like her?

Dex-chan lover
"if you ignore his sadomasistic side he is a really nice guy"... Are they talking about the guy that wanted to deceive the heroine by seducing her even if doesn't like her? It's not really "nice"

Users who are viewing this thread