I just realized sweet mask is the korean manhua MC stereotype.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan
He is not a hero. He is an arrogant self-entitled narcissist who wants to destroy everything not deemed beautiful by him.

Sad chapter for the mercenaries, bit too much more that they could handle and ended at the "care" of worst cop.
Also, what a waste of a potentially great sex slave.

As for Mask, I am wating to see if the story will delve more in his personality of zero patience and compassion for monsters and their minions.

Supporter
Agreed, would definitely like more background on Mask. I always feel a little bad for the enemies he goes against, he's very "no-nonsense".

Dex-chan lover
"What about the laws of physics"
Says the guy who can move faster than bullets

Aggregator gang
Also, ya'd think that the hero name "sweet mask" would be kinda a hint that perhaps he's a bit of a crazy one underneath it all.

Dex-chan lover
@Paladin_T
It’s either some inconsequential omake art, or possibly uncanon art Murata made for a stream, but there should be a pic of Mosquito girl with four prosthetics and an apron working at the unlimited tentacle Takoyaki Shop that House of Evolution made. My memory’s bad, someone confirm.

Edit: autocorrect hates Japanese words.

Dex-chan lover
@Paladin_t
Well in the manga she’s gets thrown through the buildings with what appears to be a mostly intact body shooting off into the distance, while in the anime she 100% liquified by the impact

@Redsaint Mosquito girl survives in the anime too. You have to look out in the distance and you'll see a shining point that represents her a la Team Rocket, just like the manga (except the manga shows a silhouette.)

Dex-chan lover
@forecast
How is that different from any other hero? They just use a diferent terminology, be it "Greater Good", "Justice", "Protecting the inocent", etc. They are all the same just a vigilant fighting for his morals and believes against those that opose it.

Aggregator gang
Same energy
tumblr_inline_pahvcgDmvz1vs7igb_500.png

Users who are viewing this thread