Dex-chan lover
Man this manga had an horrible introduction. it's the kinda the introduction you'd make if the manga was only about a group of people who get equal screen time and not two main characters, because of this introduction I automatically assumed it was going to be the first guy with blue hair and can't get him out of my head as a not main character. because I now favor the blue guy I automatically hate the riajuu looking dude... why couldn't it just of started with the riajuu looking dude at least then I could of looked at that blue guy as a nobody.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this chapter should of just started on page 19

Supporter
I can see the next few sentences:

Hero: I need to save the world and kill the Demon King?

Demon (Devil?) Queen: No, just marry her...

🤣

Double-page supporter
ummmmmmm if the queens that dam powerful, why need those heros at all loool. Oh wait, they can carry her luggage, I get it now.

form the mid boss sprouts the final boss, but then the secret final boss appears. Then a wild last boss...

The writing on this is all over the place and quite terrible. The story keeps jumping back and forth and I couldn't even tell who the main character was at the start, I thought it was the spiky-haired kid.

Well, guess that's what you get from League of Legends players (DotA is the superior game).

Aggregator gang
"a city on earth" or to be very specific, a very slightly edited stock photo from somewhere on Manhattan island

Supporter
This MC is the most blatant self-insert ever. His jacket literally has "ME" written on it.

Fed-Kun's army
The demon wife design is awesomely hot, but sadly, MC and the story is a bit of a mess...

Dex-chan lover
Noob making excuses for dying to a gank...
Who says "use cc"??

@lenteraneko It's a Chinese manhua, story being bit of a mess is to be expected. Dunno why exactly, if its due to the censorship guidelines in China or what but it always seems to be this way.

Users who are viewing this thread