Dex-chan lover
you guys are impatient. Go read old one punch man by ONE. This manga is just an adaptation to the original, of course, no saitama for the next 5~10 months.

Aggregator gang
@Valanway I thought MP100 already ended? Not counting the redraws and the spinoff, Reigen. Is there something I'm missing?

Dex-chan lover
@Merilirem I agree in part, we have to see the others shine but God Damn not the lackeys of a S hero that no one's cares about and we already know and had their time to show their abilities in previous times... Not now when we have other S heroes wandering around ... And specially not after teasing Sweet Mask serious fight for the first time, if we're not going to see Saitama for a while, at least let us have something new wouldn't you agree? Because even if these 3 wins... It doesn't matter !
I already saw the webcomic, I'm glad we get to see a revised and extended version... I just don't see the point of given these guys a full chapter

Dex-chan lover
hope thats the end of non s-rank heroes minus sweet mask and Caped Baldy oh and maybe tatsumaki's younger but hotter sister

This is basically perfect adaptation IMO. Hyped for what will presumably be an expanded PPP segment.

Power Uploader
Those who strive for OPM just don't appreciate what this manga gives, damn shame.

Power Uploader
@Serenata, I'm saying that if OPM would've showen up in any of those battles it woudn't even be a funny one-shot. People who complaing about him missing, probably haven't even read original where he 90% of time in this ark was stuck in one place, while readers where reading a very simplisticly drawn comics, so right now I appreciate any new content that 1) wasn't in original series and reveals new fights/heroes/monsters 2) stuff that was in original but now is pictured by Murata's artstyle.

Dex-chan lover
@Big_Boss oh I see, I misunderstood because most people call him Saitama and not OPm so I wasn't sure what you mean, sorry... But yeah, when he shows up it's over so is not clever to show him now fighting.
But I really want to see the other S class heroes... No more of these swordmen

not sure why people are bitching about all these extra filler...its great buildup..
show all the S/A class struggling and so on....so when after another 30-50 chapters....Saitama just come in and one punch everything casually...Greatness

Dex-chan lover
this arc is dragging on so much that.. I've lost interest and it was one of my favorites

Aggregator gang
"sighs"

I dont mind if the author is adding more detail to the arcs, but it a pain in the ass when it just feels useless waste of time of people we shouldnt care about. I dont care about these 3 stooges at all. Infact they should be getting killed. A WHOLE BUNCH OF PEOPLE SHOULD BE GETTING KILLED. Defuq is this really. Its like everyone has death immunity card. If your not on the monster side. More I think about it its getting more stupid.

Lets just go back to the main cast of this story please ? and I'll forget all these useless fillers and people of no relevance. Deal ?

Dex-chan lover
I will forever be amused by all the idiots wanting it to go back to just Saitama (with a little of Genos).

Even if that was a good literary decision, which it certainly isn't, the manga would have to go on a big break after this arc and then there would be no more OPM for a long time while waiting for ONE to continue.

Users who are viewing this thread