Dex-chan lover
'Read the original' advice doesn't apply very well to people who actually enjoyed the original more (quite bit more at that) only to find out that it's basically on hiatus.

I mean it's nice it makes him more money, but even with better art (questionable since the original art was downright hilarious) it feels like a fantastic series has become only moderately appealing.

Dex-chan lover
I like the other heroes but I really liked the humor of Saitama and Co. and it sure has been a long time since we saw them. I wish there could be two series, one for the Hero Association and one for Saitama. Anyhow aren't all these fights pointless, since he will eventually just walk in and kill the monster god in one punch?

Double-page supporter
Plus ultra note made me cringe. I come to series like OPM as a safe haven from such series and their influence.

Also, Tatsumaki WHEN?

Dex-chan lover
the cross-dresser 's name and skill "air blade" are based on this sickle weasel : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamaitachi .

Dex-chan lover
@Lithe I'm sure the manga will continue from "that" point in Murata's hand working together with ONE, they'll both doing what they love

Dex-chan lover
Remember when Murata been doing the early chapter of OPM that more about Saitama and his tribulations...

Dex-chan lover
>plus Ultra
We...have...to go...even...further...BEYOND!
EzskYcC.png

Fed-Kun's army
I think it's been a year since I waited Saitama to do some action...........

VIP
wait, is this direct foreshadow to upcoming civil war arc?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata I find it plenty fun to read. I guess reading the webcomic backfired on people a bit since i understand the pacing is a bit different, mostly just the main guys.

Also neither of us actually know if these guys matter since this is a new version which adds a lot of side character content. This means they may actually matter just not to anything they keep from the original. They could be world-building tools, background support to flesh things out before Saitama kills stuff, etc.

I am perfectly happy reading about them. I mean i know them by name so why would i not care about them? We are just different people i guess. I just enjoy the ride.

People who comment on this arc having no Saitama clearly never read the original web comic...I won’t spoil anything but I would say go take a brief look at the web comic and see how much fighting Saitama actually does there. Like, really look lol

Users who are viewing this thread