Contributor
"It doesn't change anything even if he changed to a hairy beast!"

Soon to be famous last words.

Dex-chan lover
*with this sword this body is invincible*
yaaaa about that you do know their people out there can one hit kill you MC -_-

Dex-chan lover
That looked awesome until..... last part of the transform makes me look he's wearing a furry suit Lmao🤣

Dex-chan lover
"with this sword, this body is invincible"

yeah, and Sheer Heart Attack has no weaknesses.

Dex-chan lover
@criver Pretty much. I mean, we've seen one dungeon and one master so far. I feel like I was tricked by my desire to read litRPG-like shit to be roped into reading grimderp pulp.

Contributor
I'm just reading it for the loli demon lord, tbh. Probably the only nice thing about this all over the place title. He did say that he'd go with them, to be fair.

But it was somewhat fresh up until the second arc. Now it's run-of-the-mill lame fantasy isekai. That is, now it's not original at all and the author's lack of skill is just too apparent, imho.

Plz kill this strong body of his. I'd ask to kill generic tiddy-girl Bobby too, but ppl seem to like her tiddies, so meh. Such stories really need MC to solo to work, y'know. Like, really.

Dex-chan lover
DAMN!!!
It was interesting because the MC was not a complete moron but he is becoming one as the story progress....

Might drop because of that....

Dex-chan lover
@N0Mi0
You are right but I would push that it is unfair to say that about Bobby because we didn't got to see her yet, just the mindless slave form with a hint of her real character.

Users who are viewing this thread