Dex-chan lover
lol , lmao :

- official site : https://nikkangecchan.jp/comics/04R1 . i guess they pay the mangaka for this manga to promote their website .

- the translated title is : Pretty Little Girl Warrior 04R1 .

- 04R1 = Oshiri . O = 大 = Big , Shiri = 尻 = Butts . Big Butts , lol .

- i used google to tranlate the summary on the official site :

"I made the wrong child a magical girl" (Shinchosha)
"Teacher who has worked for Black school" (Nippon Geisha)

The latest appearance of the latest writer, Ssangyong teacher of the topic production volleyball !!
Special forces to fight crime on the setting of a futuristic big city in the near future .

Female members who belong to "S. H. I. R. I ( Security Human Inflection Reflect Investigations )・ The true enemy of the code name “04R1” is a curious look poured from innocent good citizens !?

Monthly 4th week (Mon-Fri) 13 Updated around time!

- so far , this manga has 85 pages , so i guess the mangaka draws around 10+ pages every month . right now he is drawing 3 on-going manga series at the same time .

- spoiler of the raw japanese manga :

- her super power is super farting ? lol . she can also create a "butt barrier" .

- her female co-worker 's name is 08A1 -> OBAI -> OPPAI -> B00BS .

- i guess this manga 04R1 is also in the same universe with Machimaho . that magical girl appears in the TV screen :

lol , lmao .

Dex-chan lover
Confounds me why anyone would only scanlate the first page and not the whole damn thing. Heresy i tell you.

Aggregator gang
Well, i hope someone pick this up. It's from the same author from Black Gyaru School so it's a instant follow for me.

Aggregator gang
This author makes all hits no misses when it comes to manga

Users who are viewing this thread