did someone notice this is worst than dead??? wacth his little finger still grasping his razor blade!! fuck this im still sad

Dex-chan lover
I dont get it... why did they suddenly introduce a 1-chapter nameless character now when they could just as well allow zeke to regenerate. His people were all over the place, it's not like he's in any harm. Not to mention a regular titan should be interested in eating zeke instea od saving him.

Double-page supporter
This is some top tier bullshit.

Well, It left me with a "disappointed but not surprised" flavour in my mouth tbh.

But at least it seems Levi is hanging on to life, so thats good i guess. Heres hoping he can make a come back from that one.

Im not surprised Zeke survived, but it reallt bothers me THIS is how they decide to introduce us how the whole paths crap works. Moreover, why did that girl even help him im just akfkkdls Fuck Zeke and his plot armor i swear.

Im still betting on Eren manipulating Zeke tho. Eren seems way smarter now, I want to believe he learned how to read people well enough, because the alternative of him being as much of a loser as Zeke is quite disappointing.

Dex-chan lover
@A-tan I believe he (Zeke) was resurrected because he has the beast titan, and somehow "Paths" needs him, or maybe they just need him alive to touch someone/be eaten before he dies... I don't know, dunno what's Path anyway, I guess is just Ymir

Well Well WELL seeing Eren not getting away with everything this time is satisfying.

Is Levi going to be turn into a Titan to be saved too?

Power Uploader
I'm not too disappointed, to be honest.

Yes, it was a little forced that both of them survived. I don't think it detracts from AoT's fame of killing anyone. Sasha died less than a year ago, after all.

What was harder to digest is that the bigger force at play, presumably Ymir, was introduced rather abruptly. Isayama is normally better at foreshadowing than this. I would have expected a more thorough preparation of readers for this reveal, other than vague allusions to Ymir having been in contact with the source of all life and the existence of paths connecting all Eldians. This is a deus ex machina in the most literal sense, since Ymir seems to have godlike powers.

But I don't find it impossible to digest. Titans are known for their regenerative abilities, so a mindless Titan being controlled by Ymir to fuse with Zeke and reconstitute his body is not really out of the realm of the possible for this series. I've seen much worse in manga, to be honest. This is on the same level of Edward Elric's exchanging his ability to use alchemy for Alphonse's life in FMA: I accepted it naturally, but some readers were outraged and said it came out of nowhere. So I don't mind if the readership is equally ambivalent this time.

If I distil the problem to its bare bones, I think what nettles me most is that there was no indication that Ymir remains as an existing entity with agency and a will operating in the story, and now an agenda that involves keeping Zeke alive. That was totally unannounced, unforeshadowed and hard to accept. But oh well.

Pieck is such a try-hard. Why does she think she can pull off restraining Eren of all people?

Double-page supporter
@Serenata I understand that the paths connects all subjects of Ymir. However I was under the impression It only could be directly accessed If you had the founding titan. It seems you only need one of the Relevant Titans to do it? It seems like bullshit to me, but sadly we don't have much data on it so Isayama can bullshit us all he wants until he properly explains how it works, sigh.

The girl could be anyone. It could be a manifestation of the Will of Ymir, Ymir herself, one of her children (maria, rose, shina) or just some random titan girl for all we know. Maybe It is the will of Ymir, and that will wants to keep her subjects alive idk.

I have to agree with Eren getting stopped tho. Pieck is awesome so far.

I really hope Eren suceedes in Zekes plan.

It doesn't have to end happily.

I knew that one titan was still alive, it was still twitching when Levi left it in the forest!

Damn, it hurts knowing that Levi has been permanently crippled (If those fingers still clutching his blade are any indication, he may have even lost an entire arm)
.... but at least he’s not dead yet.
I want him owning his own tea shop at the end of this series.

Also, holy shit, first appearance of Ymir.

Dex-chan lover
If a titan comes out of nowhere to convenientyl bring Zeke back with full health, then it is just fair for Levi to conveniently survive a point blank explosion, convenient bullshit for both camps, or riot.

Double-page supporter
Why would Eren have any reason -even a fake reason - to agree with Zeke's plan? How could the "euthanasia" of Eldia be of any solution to an Eldian, theoretically?

Even if Eren wants to fool Zeke, he would still have to have an apparent reason why he goes along. What would it be?

This makes zero sense.

Dex-chan lover
I think we're about hitting that point where author needs to start dropping a bigger payload of answer-bombs for all the questions that have been cropping up over the course of the tale.

@Reichenberg Eren doesn't believe that Marley and the rest of the world would be easy to make peace with so he NEEDS Zeke's royal blood and titan status to win against the rest of the world. It's that simple. Anyone who buys into Eren agreeing with Zeke's cruel and retarded plan is silly. I also hope that the reason Ymir or whoever it was who saved him did so also because he is still needed, and not because she thinks that Eldians must die. Though who knows? I am sure it will all be explained.

Double-page supporter
@InedibleSpook
I get that. if you want to fool someone by agreeing, then you 'agree' with them. But what is the reason you give?

Why would an Eldian agree to the euthanasia of all Eldians? Is there any possible, conceivable reason to do that?

There doesnt seem to be any.

"I am sure it will all be explained."

We will see, I am not.

Aggregator gang
Wtf has been done to Eren ? I trully can't understand why he would think like that, he was always a pain in the ass, but he always tried harder and harder, now this ! I never really likes him, but since timeskip he turned out even more twisted to me. I really don't know where is all this going, but I really hope this euthanasia bullshit is not serious.

Aggregator gang
Fast question, what happened to Ymir(the girlfriend of História) ? I have a feeling that she was killed but I really don't remember If It was really told.

Let's see there are some people who don't want to continue reading if Levi dies.

@shakur Ymir was Jaw titan. And now there are new Jaw Titan. Do you remember how One can take other people titan power?

There your answer

Users who are viewing this thread