Levi's still alive. Otherwise, Hanji would've left his body behind. It's slowing her down.

I really hope Eren's planning a triple cross. Else, I don't like the direction this is going.

I wonder what would happen if Eren captured every single titan inside himself and then froze himself in one of those crystals, like Annie? I don't remember which chapter they showed her in recently. Had she even aged? If she hasn't aged, she might not even die. That means her titan is trapped in that crystal with her, until somebody breaks it open. If so, that's an alternative way to rid the world of titans than killing all the Eldians. I could see Eren doing something like that at the end of his life. Otherwise, I don't know what he's planning.

For those confused about Eldia and Marley,which is which:Eldia are the titans/people of Ymir,and Marley are the real devils starting wars while using a 1k+year old historical event as an excuse to enslave the Eldians in horrific ways.
I also doubt Levi is dead;He may be just very very unconscious to the point he looks,feels,and possibly has such a low pulse that can't be felt(it happens in the medical world a lot),so it's assumed he died.Hanji,and also others would've also reacted differently if he was actually dead,IMHO.She would've just left the body knowing bringing a full body of a dead person would hinder getting to their destination(s).This is all up for speculation.See you next month when or IFwe finally get more of the truth.

Supporter
Why do they keep using the word euthanasia? Wouldn't it be sterilization since they're just turning off reproduction and not killing anyone?

Sure sterilize all eldians sounds cool and all but before you do that i need an Eren x Mikasa offspring.

Contributor
While everyone is hoping that Levi is alive and bitter about Zeke not dying, here I am, wondering why people love Levi so much. The whole series he was just a skilled dude who lost a lot of comrades and who didn't really affect the story that much. At this point him being alive is dragging it out. On the other hand, the past months, years even, we've been presented with Zeke and Eren's story, and Zeke is basically an MC now.

Truth be told, nowadays this manga is plainly different from what it used to be. It's another story about another people with a much more consistent, though in places weak, storyline. People shouldn't cling to the characters of the old story which are irrelevant now. Hell, even Misaka, the series' waifu has been brutally brushed off as some mindless slave, for Christ's sake. And here people wanting Levi to be alive. Yeah, sure, he is alive all right. Why? Coz people would get pissed. It's actually as doubtful as that already infamous overuse of that Marley girl.

Contributor
@domunobu

Obviously because being Eldrian is perceived by them as a terminal illness? They're curing people by disposing of them, as, quote, "To not be born into this world. There is no better salvation." From their point of view, Eldrians are a plague for the world. Therefore euthanasia. The 'kill' people in order to stop them suffering from being Eldrian. Even if these very people don't understand that they're infected with a deadly disease.

Supporter
@N0Mi0 I think you misread my post, lol. Euthanasia implies that people are being put down which isn't the case. I know why they'd use the word "euthanasia" but it just doesn't work since Zeke's plan is for Eldians to die out but without any killing.

Contributor
@domunobu

Yeah, I get your point, that's why I put the word in brackets: 'kill.' Maybe I was being a bit vague. Erm, my point was that even though they're not killing them, since they consider them diseased and they would die out in the end in anyway, the word 'euthanasia,' well, somewhat applies. I mean, you can put a person out of their misery by turning the life support system off, and by slowly and consistently decreasing the dosage of life supporting meds, or something along these lines. The time it takes is different, but technically, both could be called 'euthanasia,' even if it's stretching it a little.

As an aside, I do wonder whether the translation is correct, or how close it is. Maybe originally they're using the whole different word altogether, and we're basically trying to talk to copypasta, so to say.

Group Leader
Eren's clearly just using Zeke. His will to live, 'just because I was born into this world', is unsurmountably strong. He's clearly playing along with Zeke until he can touch/eat him and unleash the thousand Colossals. Now why he went and beat Armin and hurt Mikasa like that? Idk.

Fed-Kun's army
I'd be kinda disappointed if levi turned out to be dead. He sort of plays a similar role to what Arima was in Tokyo ghoul in the way of being an unstoppable force. I was kinda looking forward to seeing Levi vs Eren and seeing what that would make of the two of them.

Users who are viewing this thread