KZO

Dex-chan lover
See, nobody important died, the story is just starting. And I saw that cliffhanger coming 2 chapters ago.

@Harvester I did look it up. Thanks. I just thought there's a bit of wordplay in there because of hymen from hymenoptera and that their stingers grew from somewhere near their genitalia.

Dex-chan lover
This series goes from 1-10 really fast, and stays on the pedal. It's so stupid, but it's so good at the same time.

Contributor
I will just wait for the story of where that guy who died at the the end wakes up in another world, with some crappy cheat power.

Lux

Power Uploader
I hope this ends up with Himeno creating her own kingdom/nest, at first because she just wants to survive but later on for having become corrupt in her own power.

@s0che They were wasted the moment they grew dicks. The price for this power is probably infertility or something. Not like it's even possible to fuck with a stinger coming out of her couch.

I also just realized they could have done what beekeepers do and gas the hive. That way everyone would go to sleep and normal children wouldn't have to die. Fight biological weapon with chemical weapon. Charging in with long distance weapons against short range enemies (the girls showed the cops their stingers) is just so stupid. This is why Obama signed drones.

Contributor
@ScratchCard Come on now ..there's always room for "double pen". Yeah..i agree. They should have used other means than blowing skulls off and ripping their bodies.

Double-page supporter
Nuuu, what a waste killing girls. 😂 (2)
fuck ..all those wasted JKs ..the heart gently weeps. (2)

That's a lot of wasted pussies. Would be better if there's some necrophiliac rape scene after they killed those girls. Their bodies could still be useful while it's still warm

Double-page supporter
So if Deus Vult means "God wills it," does Hime Vult mean "Himeno wills it?" :D

Users who are viewing this thread