Although not with good intentions, the party or where the MC in turn belonged tried to get rid of the MC exposing logical reasons.
The party will suffer consequences for fool reasons (the MC was a nanny).
The useless MC now will use his powers to stop being useless(not).
The MC will never lay hands on her (them) because: family/partner.
The female cast wants the D of the MC but this is a useless Japanese MC.
In case of not fulfilling the above, all are individuals with emotional disabilities.

The above is the formula that follows the new trend (more than 1 year) in wn and more in this type where the MC is: expelled, betrayed or exiled.

TTX

ok first
"Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai shitara Cheat"
w7.png
and now this manga with 4 ears heroine
why???

Double-page supporter
@Someguy he is part of the hero's party, it make me question why this guy can join the party in the first place?

@Blabladodo
@daime17
he can not tame monster just animals and especially it is necessary that the animal be friendly, that it accepts to be tame

at first no one said that a tamer had to be a fighting class, they surely have no attack or defense bonuses, it's like asking a healer/mage to go to close combat

@onionskins

finally has a good question

why do we recruit him? because he makes the transport and the recognition.
why have hired a healer? because he can heal
but no one will ask the healer to go to close combat
and no one is going to ask the hero swordsman to have a 20-kilo bag on his back that could endanger him, because these movements will be less efficient, because nobody told him that he was going to be attacked and he did not have time to put down his bag

I’m a beast tamer who is fighting a killer white tiger. Unfortunately there are no beasts around to tame in order to defeat the tiger. If only I was smart enough to tame the bad ass tiger itself I wouldn’t have to fight in the first place. But I’m a stupid eyesore, who apparently just got expelled from my party for a very good reason. It turns out I really am useless.

@someguy If that was the case there would be no need to take his equipment from him even though they found it together on journeys.

Dex-chan lover
@Gauvain agree, the beast tamer should not be part of the fighting squad, obviously the monster will attack him and he has nothing to offer to the party during battles.

So its simple as having best tamer send a recon team 100-200 meters ahead and the cargo walk 200-400 meters behind.

A random hungry girl is stronger than a ex-member of the hero party... wtf?

yea a beast tamer in this sense is a scout class, have birds scout ahead and provide directions, have animals carry your stuff to keep you light and then provide mounts, i mean not having to bother about carrying resources is such a huge boon to a party they must be blind to kick him out, but yea seems like it's not a direct combat class.

and even if he can't provide mounts, just being able to control the horses enough that they run away during a fight and come back afterwards is really valuable since otherwise they risk dying due to stray fireballs & the like.

Dex-chan lover
@bradek : A random girl from a race
well one of several races
significantly stronger then Humans vs the hero parties support member who was stripped of his gear and only had a cheap knife.

@s0che : There are different types of tamers, I read a bit of the WN, and there the MC mentioned 4-5 different types at one point. He tames beasts
and insects, what he does the first time you see him using insects is something that sheds some light into how little the braves thought about tactics since the MC's abilities have some nasty uses if he has the time to prepare,
the tiger should be a monster which is a different type.

Can anyone provide me with titles of the same genre? Where the hero arrogantly throws away the non-offensive/QoL teammate? I itch for the part where they suffer when they realize the QoL benefits are gone.

@Chinqz

QoL means 'quality of life'. Basically something/someone that improves your experience of living.

e.g.

Camping with people who only know how to set up a tent and cook fish on a stick and being bitten by mosquitos while sleeping or

QoL camping where you're with someone who knows how to cook a dinner feast in the middle of nowhere, disturb-free sleep thanks to the various herbs set up around the tent against insects and cooks breakfast for you even before you've woken up.

@Chinqz

There was that manga here of a guy who was thrown out of the party because he remained at lvl 30 (the Sage of the party threw him out, while the hero, his little sister, didn't know the whole detail) so he became an alchemist on a far village.

The other one was the shielder who was thrown out of the party because his durability went down mysteriously, but they only found out later that it was because he was taking in the damage for all members of the party.

Users who are viewing this thread