@rafdian: This is literally still the first chapter. It hasnt even gone long enough to be called slow or not.

Dex-chan lover
ah ok so he can tame any regular animal but monsters arent for his class of taming

can we ditch this guy and focus on hero party instead.

fuck you could even turn this to comedy/slice of life, just make the heroes doing basic life skill that previously handled by this useless side character.
4-koma 1st, they went to hunt but completely destroys the prey, cant loot the ingredient
4-koma 2nd, mc/main hero have this idea of 2-bird one stone using fire attack. but the meat become unevenly cooked, outer burnt, middle part is raw
4-koma 3rd, finally manage to hunt properly. after eating they drink water made with magic by the priestess, but cause the water she made is pure (no minerals our body needed) the water took minerals from their body instead before getting out. the heroes got sick on the next day

or something

@IVVO
I start reading the novel, do not worry we'll hear about the heroes in a short time
and if you look at the description it's already comedy/slice of life
on the other hand I have not found the raw of the manga
so I do not know how many little chapters before something happens

@onionskins

I get the feeling his team kicked him out for his own safety, he couldn't even deal with a noob tiger. The mean treatment act was probably just so he wouldn't try to secretly follow them.

@Someguy
nah! they treat him like a trash just because he hardly help in battle, one of the girl despise him. No one in the party appreciate how resourceful MC when he is in party.

Contributor
> He can't Do Shit
> Weakling
> Useless Baggage
But... That's not how you supposed to talk to your teammate, Despise Him, Mocking Him, and Unhonorable Kicked out.....

Contributor
Not very interesting for now.
Let's wait more chapters before judgning the story, if it go the harem route, i'm out.

Dex-chan lover
>oh no! there's no beast for me to tame, I'm going to die
>is literally facing a giant tiger he could tame
If he can't even tame a D-rank monster, no wonder people called him trash.

Users who are viewing this thread