Dex-chan lover
Aaaah...why the heck...it was so short. Why the filler chaptet was so big but the plot chapter is bite sized? Are they trying to not reach the LN so fast? Oh well, i can't wait for the obvious wooping.

She could kick his ass with her martial arts or whatever it was she used on the demon, but it would probably be better for the competition if she summoned a dragon to eat him.

I thought the summon was a giant angel, or someone bigger than humans

SUMMON THE DRAGON

Fed-Kun's army
Shouldn't a professor or someone stand up for her at this point? Or is that just too much to hope for in a series such as this?

Dex-chan lover
@tuatara1 one would think that those who are spellcasters should stand up. Only the nobles wouldn't know because they are not versed. That one spellcaster even said that she felt the mana and so should every other spellcaster.

Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221 and everybody else who proposes Mira using martial arts and daoism - that would be against her original purpose to promote summoning. Daoism had its own section in this competition.
Look forward to her showing off more summoning next chapter.

@lomie0 - I find that in slice-of-life stories like Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear nobles have more brains. It's conflict-oriented stories that make people stir conflict where kind words would have worked better.

Dex-chan lover
dummy be like having the time of it's life absorbing useless magic and listening to the beautiful grace of summoning magic then just pop, boom and yeet.

Summon the Leviathan, Behemoth, Hydra, Cthulhu, Nyarlatothep, Nodens, Shen Long, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, Kyubi and every mythical divination against this ass-licking asshole heretic.

Dex-chan lover
I mean...if you wanna play that game, go ahead. He just got done talking about how summoning has countless directions it can take.

Users who are viewing this thread