Double-page supporter
@Ruduen
Gaoh style had been modernized to create Niko style before Himuro was born, no way he could understand pros & cons of a technique just by hearing some legends.
Among ppl we knew, only Beardy had that much insight of Gaoh-Niko style. Unless author pulled out a survived Niko from nowhere, of course.

So im guessing that after the tournament everyone analyzed the Niko style so now is usseles or something?

Dex-chan lover
People misinterpreting everything Yamashita does as badass will never not be funny.

I like how Ryuki and Koga both had the glasses idea. Also nice picture he was drawing there.

Dex-chan lover
I think I can see where is this going; Himuro's going to take Ryuki under his wing so that Ryuki can utilize his style better, and Kaneda's going to train Koga to upgrade Koga's observation capabilities into Foresight or something more combat-applicable.

Dex-chan lover
@KingRagnarok
Most likely, don't get me wrong it's a really good fighting style but once everyone figures out the ins and outs of it it becomes arguably less effective. Especially when more than one character used it in the tournament. For all we know that tiger guy has probably at mastered the adamantine Kata by now. There could be people in the kengan matches who already dissected the Niko style enough that it's not so scary anymore.

Double-page supporter
@0takuDragonSlayer
People can dissect everything about boxing and pro wrestling, does that make Gaolang and Seki less scary? It's the application of techniques that make them first rate fighters, not because they use some ultra rare martial arts.
I think the way Himuro phrasing it means there's something very outdated in the core system of Gaoh style that doesn't sit well with modern fight, or Kengan match in particular. Or else why create the new Niko style in the first place?

Dex-chan lover
@Kathartes
Everything you just stated is literally why I said arguably less effective. Not factually or objectively. My entire point is that this style needs an all-around upgrade so it can go beyond what everyone already knows about. The fighters ability to execute these techniques of course also has to grow but that goes without saying. As Kuroki talked about demonsbane, the techniques flexibility and Effectiveness is completely dependent on the user

Dex-chan lover
page 12 : she says the other secretary , kushida rin , is in egypt , but i think there is a plot twist : kushida was from the inside , and she was a spy for katahara metsudo , so right now maybe she is actually still in japan or somewhere else , working on a spy mission for someone else . or maybe the real reason of her absence is just that the artist is too lazy to draw her , a back-ground character , lol .

page 16 : ryuki is triggered because himuro ryo dares to hit his "boy-friend" , narushima , lol .

Users who are viewing this thread