Status
Not open for further replies.
Fed-Kun's army
She told the old woman to take her to a place with a lot of people. She got this, she probably have a army in stand by.

Dex-chan lover
I have got to hand it to him, he had an awesome taste! 😎

Remember, lads, subscribe to Pewdiepie!

Supporter
Lol here we have another enforcer/officer whose wife was killed by the "villain", so he holds a deep grudge. If that is not a major deathflag I don't know what is =)))

Contributor
The classic redundant trope of these villains, kill parents or harm friends. Now she will go rampage and will be a massacre. Served. 😂

This guy's revenge-induced tunnel vision will be the end of him.

Lux

Power Uploader
Thanks for the chapter.
I assume she stung an army of people outside. She's becoming corrupt and i love it.

The "cage" isnt the prison she walked into. It's the army she has the place surrounded with.

Dex-chan lover
So... Basically he's a huge mega racist psychopath? Kinda? "Something did a bad to me in the past, so I'll kill literally hundreds of things biologically similar to that with no justification other than that incident even if they're now innocent, unrelated humans"?

@Crombs

Not sure where the racism is, guy's just obsessed and thinks all wasp humans are the root of all evil.

It's the same thing we dealt with in Tokyo Ghoul and Elfen Lied - a minority of humans with semi-supernatural attributes are loathed and vilified by humanity, and many of them respond in kind.

Dex-chan lover
@derpdederp lol - I guess rapeman's backstory mirrors the Inspector's; every last page has been some kinda kebab removalist message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread