Status
Not open for further replies.
Group Leader
@obsidianpassion

Literally what I said m8y, the point is clarification about supposed upload rules that aren't listed with the other upload rules would be nice to have on hand is all. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dex-chan lover
Well, I'm against removing or censoring any kind of content because it might offend or trigger some people.

Power Uploader
Disappointed by the censoring. Rapemans politically incorrect commentary is part of his personality and style and shows with the type of stuff he likes to translate. Holos site holos rules, but it would be nice to have clarification on what the line is exactly.

Group Leader
Dude you had the license plate of the killer in the credit page.

You're clearly making fun of the shootings a few days ago.
Some jokes are too soon.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
All, I'd like to suggest that you don't engage @Rapeman at all. He's looking for attention.

If you wanna discuss the chapter, that's fine. But let's take discussion of other stuff to PMs or even the Politics Megathread.

Group Leader
@Rapeman
Oh, don't get me wrong, i don't care whatever edgy humor you use.

But it's clear as day you're only doing it rile people up and get reactions.

Don't come with such bullshit as
hurr durr it's only a line asking to the way to nearest mosque and 80s rock hurr durr
if you left out the Subaru and license plate you would have some ground to stand on, and be worth defending.

But alas, you're just making fun of a recent tragedy, i don't fault mangadex for doing what they did. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dex-chan lover
Yall are calling people triggered for not wanting this up but a dude literally self-radicalized on memes (of all fucking things) and got so "triggered" about Islam that he shot up a mosque full of people. Does his ideology need a platform on a manga site (of all things?). Like, I come here to have fun, not watch people drag down comics by using them as a platform to glorify contemporary mass-murderers.

Last time I bothered to read the rules of this site, that page would clearly in violation of them. I don't think it's ambiguous.

@Holo Thanks for taking it down.

@Zephyrus Just saw your post. I'll stop.

Power Uploader
@gum_rummy memes don't kill people. They're no more responsible than being a world traveller for radicalizing him. You going to ban tourism?

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
Annnnd that's enough. Go talk about this elsewhere please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread