Group Leader
There is 30 pages for this chapter, I will upload more when I am done.

Dex-chan lover
I love this little manga. So cute and simple yet well done in its elements.

Contributor
Thanks for this. I've felt that ever since @Coriasis started working with `Nekyou, the releases for this series have returned to its old schedule of a chapter every month or something.

Poor daddy, when he was just done explaining that Sali should be careful her mom curbstomps him by giving her basically the best the demon world has to offer.

Kinda scary that he's willing to let her daughters limbs be broken just so she learns her lesson.

Group Leader
And who says that mage staves can't be used in melee!... Still nothing on Etrian Odyssey 1 Caduceus medics though.

Dex-chan lover
some proofreading required. spotted some spelling mistakes here and there (eg: "ridged" instead of "rigid")

Dex-chan lover
why the fuck do i always hear in mind Tifa's voice as Illya (Fate/Kaleid)

Dex-chan lover
I'm with the dad though, letting her break her limbs is totally fine. Besides the emergency alarms, it's a bit hard to die from bloodloss if the injury is from a fall and only the limbs are harmed.

Magic or no, attacks are aimed at the core. It'd be extremely unusual for someone to target Tifa's limb arteries.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (oWo) WHAT'S THIS WHAT'S THIS😂
RKO OUTTA NOWHERE 🤣

A new challenger has appeared to lower the bar even further! Listen, @bolwic, I don't mind you doing this, but at least upload the whole chapter? Might as well make 1 page placeholders for all future chapters until you're "caught up".

@MooPoint I feel that's a bit of an unfair assessment as we cranked out 3 chapters in a month after being bought out by our new feline overlords. As for 2019, I would have been cranking out chapters this whole time but I am neither a translator nor redrawer, both of which are "busy".

Contributor
@Coriasis - I think it's fairly fair. Yes, 3 chapters were released when it became joint (bought out? didn't know groups do that). But what happened immediately after? The releases slowed down.

Look, It's presumptuous of me to whine about it, as it is for any other reader to do the same. I'm grateful for any releases at all. I can't read Chinese, nor do I have any future plans to learn it. I just felt the urge to lament on the fact that your original group's initial goal seems to have been killed off after the merger.

Dex-chan lover
lots of errors, but a million thanks to the group for doing it at all!

errors like that are a non-issue as long as the meaning is correct, imo

Power Uploader
And now your translation in not needed anymore. Next time don't be lazy and upload whole translated chapter or nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread