Dex-chan lover
In all seriousness though he better not win without Kurobikari's help.

Shouldn't shit on Dragon class in the more serious aspects of the parody.

I dont know whether Puri Puri prisoner is ignorant or he is a sadist.

Fed-Kun's army
If you put your body to it. Everything is swimmable.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus may walk on water but my boy Puri Puri Prisoner fucking swims through land

Dex-chan lover
The juggernaut who enjoys same sex relations; this trope is always amusing because of how exaggerated it is. He's a useless hero like that fat guy who was eating the monsters, but he's one of the more entertaining heroes because of his unrelenting flamboyance. I hope we get back to the main cast sometime soon. It feels like Genos was forgotten, Saitama forgotten, King forgotten, and the psychic sisters completely forgotten.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else think this 'hero' is well on his way to becoming inhuman the way Saitama did?
I always got a kick out of him, because of his backwards thoughts on "its not rape if they're bad".

Oh, my GOD!

I thought I was a self-deluded pervert, but I must bow to the incredibly high level of self-delusion that Pri-Pri has about his own sexual desirability in other's eyes!

I must work even harder on my own imagined perception of how attractive I am to others!

I swear that I will catch up to you, Pri Pri Prisoner, no matter how large the gap is between our self deluded images of ourselves!

Users who are viewing this thread