Dex-chan lover
That was a mercy killing. Next chapter was shaping up to be Prisoner attempting to love the monster out of them.

Dex-chan lover
Enemies that defy logic are the worse to get involved loool.
Ganesh lost because he used a low attack first, you gotta go all out to defeat him (like the sea king did) and Nyan didn't put much effort either, so my theory is that as long as he can withstand the first attack he will adapt so yeah... Don't go easy on him.
A welcomed improvement from previous chapters! If we can't see Saitama for obvious reasons at least let us watch the other S heroes and have fun!

Aggregator gang
I much prefer this type of chapter shen it comes to fights. Just have one chapter fight but is really long in pages.

Dex-chan lover
There are nothing but admirable men in S-rank... Oh, god, he is vibrating...

Where is Saitama, it has been almost 6 months since we saw him for more than 2 pages.

I think Puri Puri evolved in just this chapter from a twink to a twank to a twunk. A twink with muscles but still hairless.

Name that show. 😋

Dex-chan lover
"Come here kitty and accept my love!!!" - that's totally me 😃

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the people complaining for the lack of Saitama read hentai like "OMG JUST CUM ALREADY!!! >:S"

Supporter
This manga can do without this guy. But also interesting to see how much more they "powered" him up versus the original.

Group Leader
My dude just swimming through concrete like he's Chuck Norris or something.

Users who are viewing this thread