@Lucky_Jay I have to agree on the length of the battles. For this arc I hope Murata keeps only 1 battle per S/A hero since it both gives us a look on how strong they are & some good flashy artwork without losing its charm. Zombieman and Sweet Mask is a good example though its probably short because they werent facing a Dragon-level.

As for the S heroes not getting they're asses handed. If the webcomic is any indication,
the Dragon-Level monster will be the ones that bring them down. Though judging on the manga pacing its gonna be a while before it happens.

Dex-chan lover
Aaah. This was a hilarious chapter. He's learning new technique after new technique.

Puri Puri Prisoner is messed up, but also so goofy that I can't help laughing. He's constantly spitting out some pretty cool lines-I especially like the one about Zombie Man and him being "average"-but most of them fall flat because he's an idiot.

Double-page supporter
Wait hold up, what the actual fuck brain xD I actually read it Vibrator Angel so I laughed my ass of then realized its actually Vibration... damn I really need to stop doing all of those research (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

What's wrong with these chapters? Its boring seeing saitama one punch everything because lets be honest we all know how this arc will end anyways even if you haven't spoiled yourself.

Aggregator gang
for real tho, the child emperor ark was the worst we have seen so far. :p I thought he would be a character that I would like but turns out he is just that stereotypical smart hero thats smarter than every scientist to ever exist and age 12. He is literally just a boring Tonny Stark.

Users who are viewing this thread