Dex-chan lover
Side note: "Inui Ken" contains another pun that relates with his hairstyle and his relationship with Sarutahiko Mei. What we say "getting along like dogs and cats", in japanese is "like dogs and monkeys"; Mei is the monkey, while the "inui" in Inui and Ken are both homophones of "dog" (and his hair is shaped like dog ears).

Dex-chan lover
Shitty chapter
Yeah, why bother showing any more development between Komi and Tadano and instead introduce yet more side characters that seem to be getting worse and worse.
What a great plan.
Capturesfdsssss.png

I feel like this chapter was just the author wanting to make a bunch of name puns.

DAZ RIGHT.

Fed-Kun's army
There were so many new characters, I couldn't even focus on what was being said. Too busy reading the names.

Come on folks I know you only want more Komi but this is a really funny chapter in a comedy manga. It's perfectly fine.

Double-page supporter
Aww, they didn't even show how Najimi managed to organize it all in the end.
I guess that's hard to do when you only have 5 pages total to do it.

Has that Isagi Kyouko chick appeared before this? From the back, she has one of my favorite haircut in a girl, curious if she has showed up before.

Dex-chan lover
It's always the same sort of people complain.

"I want development!"

People, relax. We'll always get development, but this sort of story is more about the ride than the destination. We know we'll get more development, so just enjoy the fun comedy chapters and slice-of-life moments while we're at it.

Fed-Kun's army
For people who think this chapter was a bit lackluster, don't worry. Multiple chapters were printed in the same issue.

How long as that Inui guy been in here? Has this been a lowkey furry manga all along? Is this Wholesome Beastars?

Relationship isn't the main focus in this manga, instead its focused on Komi's communication disorder and how she found many new friends. Still remember the 100 friends list ? The author might want these 100 is all real character instead just a name on the list.

Users who are viewing this thread