Dex-chan lover
"Dry Sage"

Um, I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be a dog pun. What with his hair, and him fighting with the monkey girl.

Dex-chan lover
Less is more, literal translation of a Brazilian expression. Less students, better manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Can we had like big brother and father? Since like big sister and like mother are already filled.

Ruy

@lupus_in_fabula Kingyo is goldfish, we can see the dude's hair kinda resembles a goldfish tail. About the Baba part I don't know without seeing the kanji, but baba can be a rude way to refer to an old woman. Or maybe, Baba is goldfish.

Aggregator gang
Guess we've found the reincarnation of that one guy from the Black Hebrew Israelites group in Covington...

DAZ RIGHT!!

Group Leader
I think the chapter ending reference is for a japanese documentary television series named PROJECT X 〜Challengers〜, although the possibility of being a reference to PROJECT M is not discarded.

Fed-Kun's army
DAZ RIGHT

Forgot the school was a school for the strange, I was wondering when we were going to also get introduced to the hwole class like when they were in first year.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm gonna be mad if Isagi Kyouko doesn't at least rival Komi san in looks.

Also this chapter was a complete waste

Double-page supporter
I have no idea what the hell is going on in this chapter.

Pretty shit chapter. I don't give a goddamn shit about the whole class thing and that trap thing

Dex-chan lover
This is the very first chapter of Komi-san that felt... 'meh' to me.

Users who are viewing this thread