Dex-chan lover
Saitama, why you have to change bruh? As far as I know your clothes don't give you extra stats. Look at how much crap went down in that time. Then again Suiryu needed that character development so I guess it's okay.

Dex-chan lover
Saitama is pretty much always going to be late during actual plot developing battles. Otherwise, there wouldn't even be any battles.

Dex-chan lover
i really hope the idol , sweet mask the b!tch , will get his turn soon , being put in his right place : some monsters will beat the sh!ts out of sweet mask the b!tch , and then he will be screaming , crying , begging , bleeding like the weak , little b!tch that he is , lol .

Aggregator gang
Hey, nobody died and we got a great fight with people at similar power levels! Do it's awesome. Well, more tatsumaki fighting would've been the best

Aggregator gang
Crying like a little bitch rn, Saitama is so great! Even through the screen I'm able to sense the hope he gives QAQ that was a good chapter (maybe it's that I'm reading this late at night is factor to why I'm so touched lol)

Fed-Kun's army
This has to be the best chapter of One-Punch Man so far. All in one chapter Suiryu's idealogy was put into perspective and shown why heroes exist. Begging for his life and crying out for help, beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread