Dex-chan lover
@jangankangkung
His fire/sun(? correct me if i'm wrong) is his basic/natural breath power, which he inherited from his father (his sister also inherited it). The water breath is from his master. It follows that he's better off using his own breath power if he has to get any stronger. Tanjirou only uses the water breath because it's easier/cheaper to use.

Also, remember that all the other breaths are just derivatives of that sun breath, and that makes it somehow more powerful than all of them (at the very least, more powerful than the fire breath).

Aggregator gang
Is the mark covering like half of his face now or that is just blood? 😂

Fed-Kun's army
@OniBarubary Ah, that makes sense. If he didn't say what he was going to do before hand he may have given off killing intent.

Double-page supporter
Burn and rot in fucking hell you Fagot.
Tanjirou is the Shit not only because he send the pink boi to hell but because he proved to beat him like a man, fighting face to face not from behind like a traitor.

Now, let see if they can fight again in this arc, I mean, they are beaten up.

Dex-chan lover
I actually liked the fighter a bit.
Now I'm curious about who is gonna die fighting the six eyed sun user.

Double-page supporter
I've been reading this for nearly 3 years? Jesus Christ, I remember when I first found this, before even a single chapter had been translated.

Good. About time we got the shounen power up.

45bbd412b6.png

Impossible...
Im... Possible...
r/im14andthisisdeep, anyone?

Dex-chan lover
This is a good chapter and all but didn't Tanjirou's uniform get a huge hole torn in the front of it in chapter 150 and now there's suddenly no hole

Group Leader
This manga has no right being so good. I'm salty because I spent the last two days doing nothing but reading this manga, haha

Aggregator gang
Considering its quality I'm baffled how this manga is translated so much later than other WSJ titles. Hell, it's later on MangaDex than on Manga Plus...

Power Uploader
@Tikibo The anons translating Kimetsu don't have early access to raws, unlike large groups such as Jamini. Also, they don't try to beat official version, but simply offer an alternative translation.

Users who are viewing this thread