Dex-chan lover
I didn’t know this could get funnier with another idiot in the mix.
Amazing

Dex-chan lover
I never knew I wanted this encounter so badly lol. Laughter throughout the entire chapter

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
@z3ta311
That meme image is a bit too dank, by which I mean, implicitly racist. Also pixelated and otherwise in poor taste, but there's no rules against that. There is Rule 5.1.1, though. Try to be bit a more thoughtful in yon reposting of memes before clicking the Submit button.

Thanks,
-Daviot

Double-page supporter
You tell him, lady! Bring your points card next time, Tatsu!

New dark-horse best girl of the season coming out of nowhere for the win

Dex-chan lover
@OniBarubary Japan has always been about isolationism. I've seen anti-white rallies in their country and the people doing it looked like every day people. Not like what you know kkk people to look like. People generally treat their own better than outsiders either way. In Japan they still have have the motto of "Why hire a foreigner when we have japanese" Meanwhile in white nations we are getting into the problem of companies not wanting to hire white and asian males. Racism exists in a lot of ways, but the Japanese way at least tries to put their own before outsiders instead of what garbage we have.

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone sort of hopping it went like the female woman was going to be all like "I'm A HOUSE WIFE now." Or married a goof ball husband that owned the store or something.. Yeah, yeah not rare in a sense but would of made for a better turn around than this.

Dex-chan lover
Prefer it when Tatsu is the only Yakuza-as-normie character in the series.

Users who are viewing this thread