is the last page cut off? it look like its too far left and missing the bottom

@Cyoteblack you use the image button. its above 😅 and 😆

Fed-Kun's army
@Aran1 its a third of the chapter. either the manga is being released like that in japan, or the translator is doing it.

Supporter
Expected wolf waifu, instead got best dog, I'll accept this.

oh, they still partition the chapter? i thought they stopped doing that

Wait, the wolf hasn´t transformed into a cute wolf girl yet? That´s actually surprising.

Group Leader
I like the relationship between the dog and its master.
Please don't magically transform the dog into a cute girl, the elf is enough, and it's cuter to see the skinship between a man and his dog without any "sexual tension".

PS: By the way, because Chrome keeps telling me that the word "skinship" doesn't exist... I just learned that it's actually a Japanese/Korean anglicism, it's not used in proper English 😅 (I'm not a native English speaker)

Dex-chan lover
I see we're all in agreement to not have another lycanthrope loli again
Hopefully it follows the example of slime-kun and just has Femme as a bodyguard/ cute doggo

Dex-chan lover
YES. A WOLF BEING ALL CUDDLY AND STUFF, THIS IS THE KIND OF THING I LIVE FOR

Dex-chan lover
If the wolf didn't turn into an animal ears girl, I trust the boar won't turn into a Japanese orc.

@Kaarme, well "Femme" is the french for "woman", so I would expect it to turn into a girl.

It feels guite weird to see my native language used in an english translation of a japanese work ^^'

would be nice if the wolf would continue being a wolf. Would be hugely disappointed if it became a loli.

Dex-chan lover
@Fenrire
Imagine how odd it is to be German, then.
And I'm not saying that applies on me, just that I saw anime using German for so much random spell names and unit names (Ever heard of the anime Kampfer?), that you'd think the Japs are still in cohoots with the Germans since WW2.

Users who are viewing this thread