omg... it will be funny the moment the emperor actualy see her and see for himself how gorgeous she actualy is, without horse shit on her face so to say

Thanks for your translation, I only read it because it popped up on the front of mangadex when you posted it and might not have discovered it if you hadn’t.

Double-page supporter
they probably did drop/forgot it and only when you released it did they get back on it i've seen it happen with several other translators

Group Leader
@aberdeus you don't seem to know how much time such a chapter can take it's not a matter of 1 hour alright so no we didn't just get on it when we saw someone released (a very horribly translated and edited, sorry) chapter, it's been worked on for some time but we don't get money from this and we do have a real life so sometimes things can take longer and honestly 1 month isn't such a huge timespan..

Edit: not saying that his work didn't take any time at all so if you can enjoy it, have fun with it but i couldn't

EditEdit: for the Editor - you could have like.. messaged us to see if we dropped it or not ._.

Contributor
F.... FINALLY .... FINALLY!!!
AFTER 15 Chapters....... HER FACE...... IS REVEALED
I'll Striketrougt One of my 99 Wishes before I Die
Edit : She's beautiful and SAVAGE

Double-page supporter
@ZeroMomo i'm saying what could have happened from what i've seen in the past, nor did i say a translation takes an hour, i translated 1 chapter of a story once took 3 days second time i was going to do one the previous translator missed a large chunk at the bottom so when i was going to continue from there i had to find out what was missing and, the reason i said what i said was cause after i did what i did the guy that said didn't want to translate it or help anyone with it for over a month decided to translate it with another group after i was done. let us be honest here even if it sucks a bad translation will still help when translating.

another example (web novels) when sosetsuka decided to pick up a story after xant stopped translating it for 3 months after only translating 1 chapter acted as they owned it and after sosetsuka dropped like 5 chapters in a row decided NOW was the time to translate it again then bitched about community standards.

the way you reply as i've seen may do when stated with these fact several times sounds very defensive, now see how it looks from a normal users viewpoint [some rando comes starts translating something that hasn't been in a while, the next day, oh the translators just happened to have it ready at the same time?]

i know some manga translators will have the pages cleaned up first so they just have to lay over text rather than page by page, and you could have been ready to release it so just building up a few so its possible. i was just replying to the guy that did it wiith speculation is all.

Group Leader
@aberdeus a bad translation doesn't really help, more than once did things get lost because of a bad TL
So again no offence to the dude that translated and edited it but for me it's not good enough but i am not here to judge anyone's work right now really
I answered how i did because i have been and still am understanding your first comment in a way that made it seem like we just started with editing after we saw someone else do it
But in a group that has different people doing different stuff we do have a bunch of stuff prepared in advance (translations especially) but in the end the text still needs to go on the chapter which is where half the time goes probably (and we lack one or two more QCs maybe)
Anyway i didn't want to start a huge discussion about it really it's just that many people underestimate the amount of work a chapter needs sometimes
And ofc you do try to get the release out faster when you see someone doing it because you already did a lot of work for it and you don't want it to be wasted - however it wasn't like we forgot about it and just started when we saw someone else doing it

But i also know what you mean when you say groups suddenly are caring again after not doing anything i have seen it too
It just wasn't the case here and i thought i would just share my view too
And that's also why i always say people should ask wether stuff was dropped or not if it isn't obvious because its kinda wasted time and effort when 2 groups/people are doing it imo but maybe I'm alone with that view idk

Group Leader
@ZeroMomo Everyone knows you guys did work hard and zero scans was the one which introduced this series to us 😁. I am not criticizing you but the gap between chapters is like 1&1/2 month.
I did it because the time gap is too long. 😅
No offence but please stop saying that the TL done by me is a bad TL 😬.It hurts It hurts😖. Hardly any grammatical mistakes and its pretty easy to understand. It might be not be up to your standards but still it's not a bad TL😑.
Hope you guys continue with your goodwork and I hope to see those chapters a little faster.

Aggregator gang
Hey thanks anyway, at least you brought us the face reveal chapter hehe :D Wish you luck on the next project!

Ty for the release, you make those guys remenber about the series like champion scans when someone snipped on his series after 3 month whitout release.

Group Leader
ZeroScan have too much project to release.
You must continue it. I appreciated your works.

Zeroscans deserves to get overtaken, withholding chapters until someone else releases, lmao.

Your translations look like it's done by a machine(mtl). It's either that or you don't understand Chinese. You translated multiple common sayings literally. If you do speak Chinese, try checking with a few more dictionaries.
I would recommend leaving the translations for a day or two then revisit it another day to see if you have better wording for them. It often helps to proof read more.

Users who are viewing this thread