White out everything in the speech bubbles and ask a group for how to do stuff if you're going to do it seriously

Aggregator gang
Fuck pls don't dump Yoshiko in our cancerous country. Our country is doomed enough.

Double-page supporter
I think constructive criticism would be pointing out the issues. As is, it is just criticism. My brain seems to autocorrect it as I'm reading, so I'm fine with it. 😁

thank you for trying to translate some chapters of this manga. but i would recommend translate chapters of abandoned mangas instead of something that is not currently being translate. as for a recomendation on how to improve your grammar there are lots of free apps on the web or if you don´t mine spending a few more seconds copy paste the text in a word document to see if what you wrote was right. and again good luck

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Cool, someone did a proper job of this ch- oh it's just as bad

The bad English aside, this has some really nonsensical typesetting. Several speech bubbles haven't even been cleaned of the original script for no reason that I can think of. At least there's more than one font, but the choices are still questionable. You're typesetting a comic, not a Word document, so use appropriate fonts.

For the sfx, you just transcribe the kana and make basic mistakes even there (hint: small tsu is not the same as tsu), and/or make up nonsense translations to them (like "sfx: money" and confusing coughing for being shocked).

On top of it all you add this annoying commentary to the gutters. There's a good reason you don't see scanlators doing that nowadays anymore.

I'd want to say I appreciate the effort but your effort would be better spent studying what other, more experienced and respected scanlators are doing. And what they aren't doing.

Users who are viewing this thread