Dex-chan lover
Ah poor Rumiko, we all know it's a romance doomed to fail... author just needed her for romantic tension time

It would be nice to see Komi actually take a pro-active stance and show some affection without waiting for the MC to come to her.

Dex-chan lover
Nobody seems to have noticed that the brothers seem to be with their class at the festival as well... Hilarity ensues.

And also...
Hm?

Edit, grammar derp.

I only just noticed those six that SAW are actually among the crowd in the last page. Looking in confused anticipation as to how this will unfold. Like me.

Hey remember when Manbagi slept over at Komi's house when she told that story about how in middle school she liked a boy by some other girl snatched him out from under her? Wouldn't it be awful if one of her friends did the same thing to her in high school? I mean, that would be an impossibly evil thing to do to someone, especially after they told someone about it and how it broke their heart. Wouldn't that be just the fucking worst?

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit. This chapter struck a nerve, going by the multitude of comments and diverse opinions. We all saw this revelation coming and what it would mean to all. I feel sad for all involved.

We now enter the heartbreak arc.

Users who are viewing this thread