Double-page supporter
notlikethis
i'm not prepared, im not ready to see her cry again
please
fuck

Dex-chan lover
Unpopular opinion: the autor made a mistake putting Komi there in the end.

What was the point of the others seeing Tadano e Rumiko together?
A good thing about this story is that everyone understands that Tadano and Komi are a presumed couple. Everyone worships Komi, but everyone also understands that Tadano is hers, and accepts this as a fact. Seeing Tadano and Rumiko together that way in the festival... makes then think. Is Tadano maybe "betraying" Komi? She doesn't like her that much? Rumiko doesn't understand what's happening between Tadano and Komi? Or she knows and decided to put herself in the middle and fight for Tadano?

I had expected to see all the other characters discussing this, and Komi having to deal with the talks, that maybe Tadano would end together with Rumiko, and all this talk would force then to stop and think about the situation and make choices.
But no... Komi is there at the end.
I didn't liked.

Aggregator gang
1w7xbh.jpg

"Ahh, I was getting worried after that last Kumika chapter... I'm so relieved.

Let's see what the newest Komi chapter is li-"

unknown.png

Dex-chan lover
The fuse to the REAL FIREWORKS has been lit! Feels explosions incoming.

I'm expecting the next development to be the fireball created when Gasoline Girl (mild-mannered Hitomi Tadano) inserts herself into the situation with the subtlety of a Tomahawk Missile.

Fed-Kun's army
@Panino All those things could still happen and may still happen. In this case her seeing them only brings a realism to it that would make those discussions seem heavier.

Users who are viewing this thread