Dex-chan lover
how quickly you all forget
Manbas never win
5.png

Fed-Kun's army
@Panino I wasn't talking about the necessary steps for her to be there, though as you pointed out there are also easily made reasons for that, also realism isn't innately contrary to plot convenience. Rather I was talking about the fact that she saw gives any such discussions in the future a more real weight for her.

Dex-chan lover
If Otori drops something she's holding with an "OH SHIT" expression in a later chapter, I'm gonna fall over laughing.

Dex-chan lover
Any page before page 15
LOL

Page 15
OH NO
OH NOOOO
OH NOOOOOOOOOO

Page 18
LOL

Dex-chan lover
I laugh a bit too much.
a.bit.too.much . God damnit Author,i do expect this kind ofmisunderstand but this is a bit too much

hm?
Hmm?
HMMM?

Before the hm (and komi's face) the page always involves Manbagi's pure unadulterated smile face (7, 9, 12, 14). Everyone knows that's a smile of a maiden in love.

I love it. Firework chapter is always great (not you, Nisekoi). The legendary Kaguya chapter and this one are great examples of how you should execute a firework chapter.

The sudden confession(?) really felt like a bomb just got drop and then it immediately shift to Komi-san which basically a total annihilation before saving it by making everyone goes "Hmm?" at the end with the three of them talking to each other happily like normal.

Damn this chapter is a roller-coaster of surprises.

Users who are viewing this thread