Double-page supporter
EVERYBODY KNOWS NOW! I mean, except for the main person, but...
Honestly, by page 11, I was convinced that she was gonna confess during the fireworks and in a classic Tadano Subversion, he was totally gonna hear her. I'm a bit relieved I was wrong. I'm excited to see where this goes.

Power Uploader
It's ok Tadano-kun from what I understand about Japan you can marry both of them!

Dex-chan lover
someone other than Komi-san is finally seeing the worth of the best boi

Group Leader
Best chapter in a long time since It wasn't there making a nuisance of itself. I also could certainly board the Tadano-Manbagi ship since she seems to be a lot more interested and sincere about Tadono than Komi is, who has done diddly-squat to advance her relationship with Tadano in almost 200 chapters. There's no reason that, using her persuasive charm, Komi couldn't have been relieved of stall duty so she could accompany Tadano to the fireworks. Apparently it wasn't important enough for her to do so so she has no right to get upset that Tadano is enjoying Manbagi's company, especially since she's made no effort to become his girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
this manga is so good
that I don't even care who wins
I just don't want to see either of them sad 😎
god damn it

Shouko thoughts: "NANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!?!?!?!?"

Dex-chan lover
Urggh, it would hurt my feeling and eyes to see both of them sad...

Fuck you author-san for making them both such lovable characters.. (/s)

God damnit, now I want both of them to win.

Edit: Now that I think about it.. These 2 girls have communication disorder, it'd be interesting how the drama will go but as of rn the most generic thing to expect is a confession from Manbagi then Komi getting jealous and having mixed emotions about it or vice versa and then Tadano reads their minds and marry them both (Can't type the fact that one of them will cry and get sad.. I cant choose sides.. its too painful..)

Users who are viewing this thread