I hope that this chapter is the beginning of the end point. Or the start of actual persistent progress again. Komi-san has had a rude awakening with how Tadano can be taken.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, as much as I like her Komi has done barely nothing to get Tadano.

Aggregator gang
uh
each time there was a “they saw” I cringed a little harder

Dex-chan lover
Manbagi has assumed that she likes Tadano. First time Tadano realizes she's very beautiful. Komi's face ... sad.

Fed-Kun's army
Overall, awesome chapter. What I see here is obvious rom/com clueless MCs when one of them notices the other by getting jealous. The concern on komi's eyes was amazing. I think our boy is gonna feel the rage of komi supporters on the group of friends, facing our lovely gyaru's feelings in a possible heartbreaking moment. The worst thing is that komi won't say a thing out of fear, because she'll be possibly loosing a close friend.

Dex-chan lover
@beperov Agree, in other hand Tadano work very hard to help and gain her trust, love and affection despite many setback due komi popularity because her beauty, but still he help komi out of the kindness of his heart with nothing in return. now it's up to komi if she really care about him

Users who are viewing this thread