Double-page supporter
Just for a moment, Nino face shifted slightly towards the yandere direction. At this rate, we’ll end up having another school days ending

Dex-chan lover
Did this fucking bitch not get what Nino said in the previous chapter?

Ichika is becoming worse and worse with each new chapter. Miku was kind of shit this chapter too but it seems like she'll recover.

Nino is still stealing the competition by virtue of not lacking self-esteem or relying on stupid or outright bitchy tactics.

Supporter
I’m not into S&M, but I’d let Nino hit me with a whip IYKWIM.

Dex-chan lover
where's the credit page? that's my most favorite part of the update?

Dex-chan lover
As much as I hate to say this, but Miku should consider changing her hairstyle. Something with a couple of extra ribbons, so that it's not easily replicated.

Ichika trying to set a world record for how fast and deep a single girl can dig.

DELETE THIS RELEASE!
https://imgur.com/a/sJ5NDlN

This is the source, it was not meant to be shared on mangadex, someone stole this and remover the watermarks.

@no168_92 it's not the /a/ translations, it's someone else uploading their typesetted translation meant for private use and some other retard removed the watermark 'not for mangadex' so it can be uploaded here for good boy points™

When your TL dramas actually reach on the general masses's ears despite the current translating group not doing anything wrong, you know there's some quint tier-IQ working here.

Report the chapter and wait until /a/ release instead of some sniping individual and his band of retarded followers.

@Kikimanox Well, considering how the watermarks are missing, this version seems to be the one before the watermarks were added. Meaning the upload was an inside job. :)

I wonder what is mangadex's standing when a person from a group wants to upload, and an other wants to remove it. Probably they are on the remove side, as the uploader wont come out. :) Meh, this will be deleted anyways thx to anon influence like the 3 times before despite the rules.

Dex-chan lover
I hope our MC will manage to distinguish among the quints soon... would be quite sight for him to catch Ichika red-handed. Still I am rooting for her to try and assist Miku a bit. Hopefully there's some redemption.

Group Leader
Snekfags on damage control.

Anyway, can any mod delete this chapter please. Someone already posted the link to the original scans which has a watermark of "DO NOT UPLOAD TO MANGADEX".

Users who are viewing this thread