i think you mean Yotsuba with how she detected Itsuki's secret @lasercats but if this goes on any longer ima lose track of the chess game going on lol

Dex-chan lover
@yuukecchi my man at this point I'm just looking at drawings as if they're standalone pieces of art and hope shit makes sense xd. Everyone going way too roundabout about things.

@ImmortalDao Just report it as Group Policy Evasion and move on. The 'original' clearly said

DO NOT UPLOAD TO MANGADEX UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. This is simply a version to give people a decent alternative to the low quality fast scans. If you want to read the higher quality translations by /a/, then please wait patiently until they have finished working on them.

If we go by the link user @Kikimanox provided here in the comments page.

Group Leader
imagine complaining about free manga
toubun fans are so childish lol
they don't even know that /a/ tl is MTL shit as well with extreme smoothing

Dex-chan lover
Imagine wanting to read shit translations that are most likely google translated. Get the fuck outta here with your low standards

Nino is breaking the barriers of best girl. God she's sooo good she amazes me every chapter. That nino and miku scene was hella cute. In b4 this goes yuri route

Itsuki is soo adorable, her trying to make fuutaro remember about the childhood is so cute, i want more of her

And ichika is going deep pits, looks like she'll sabotage itsuki too

Power Uploader
I don't have any problems with these translations. I think it would be better to keep both from this as well as from /a/ . People will read what they want to read.

PROTECC Miku!
giphy.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine thinking you're better than anybody while browsing a mongolian cave painting website.

@Fucking_Idiot
/a/ didn't drop this. Some guy stole these translations from someone else. That someone else didn't want those translations uploaded to mangadex but someone took them anyway and did it.
/a/ is still working on their translation as far as I know.

Users who are viewing this thread