I understand that you probably wanted to share it with the community so we can read it faster and I’m thankful but I rather wait a little longer just because I don’t want someone that is properly translating it to drop it. If you are interested on doing translations Danmachi series will welcome you, Danmachi coloring group will take you in

Double-page supporter
I went to this comment section expecting the usual waifu war (Miku it's now time to act) and I find a world war going on.

Jesus people, calm down first.

Fed-Kun's army
/a/non isn't a single person, it's a board.
I don't think they give two shits about who does what.

@kinosseur
Yeah, who the fuck cares about the fact it reads like someone translated everything through google translate and decided to edit it a bit? Who cares there's a group who has been doing its job constantly without a hitch? Just fuck it, let's read some horrible translation because I can't wait 2 fucking days for my chinese cartoons.

Fuck off, retard.

You guys can literally not read the fucking chapter. What's the fuss about?
You think /a/ will even give a single fuck about this trashlation? Lmao.

Dex-chan lover
No Yotsuba's moment, kinda disappointed.
And Itsuki lowkey makes the whole thing worse.
Ps: No meme at the credit page, sad.

Fed-Kun's army
Still say Nino is best girl!

Yotsuba - Doesn't even seem interested in Futarou.
Miku - Too passive and indecisive.
Itsuki - Apparently only has courage when pretending to be someone else, using her mother's name.
Ichika - Conniving bitch!
Nino - Pushy, but she KNOWS what she wants, and isn't afraid to go after it.

Sucks for you Ichika because he already figured that one out. Cant wait to see her totally crash and burn with that one. you'd think that after the last chapter she would've back down from that kind of schemes.

On the other end the initial "enemy" Nino is climbing steadily to the top. Impressive how far she came since the early chapters. I totally adore her now.

If someone really took off the watermarks, they are a heck of a cleaner because I can't tell at all -- unless they had the original PSD file(s) and the watermarks were just layers.

Group Leader
@TheOrigArcader

No it's easy, they just did a copy-paste work of the watermark. Take pag 17 on the both sides and switch between them while looking at the watermark zone.

Group Leader
I find it funny how it was first a snipe war with LHtranslations and /a/ and now it's a snipe war going for /a/ too but with new spicy drama mixed in.
The snipe wars never end, and meanwhile other series never get touched.

Dex-chan lover
If they tell you not to upload it to MD, then don't. It's not about money, it's about respect and not being an a-hole.

Users who are viewing this thread