Group Leader
@Kanami-chan I think it would be okay if it's done by other group. The problem with this release is that it's sniped. There's already a link to the images along with "DO NOT UPLOAD TO MANGADEX UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE." I think that's what the fans are complaining for.

And for the record, I do have all the official english volume of this manga. If only there were official translations of the latest chapters, I would gladly pay for it to support the people behind it especially the mangaka.

Can someone explain to me which “internet points” one wants to win for sniping and uploading here? Mangadex doesn’t have a karma system.

These look like MTL translations re-edited to make it look passable. Why is this allowed here when we get actual good translations anyway?

Fed-Kun's army
I don't see a problem with uploading this.

This originally had a text saying "DO NOT UPLOAD TO MANGADEX" by the group that did the TS. Yeah, but what are they gonna do, now that someone did? Cry? Piss their pants maybe?

Nobody cares about you "wah do not upload to this site I don't like", get real kids.

Fed-Kun's army
Miku is a Shy Yandere.
Nino is a Tsundere Psychopath?
Eatsuki is just Eatsuki Glutton
Ichika is the Oneesan Underhand
Yotsuba is just Yotsuba

Or Maybe

Eatsuki is Gluttony
Nino is Pride
Miku is Envy
Ichika is Lust
Yotsuba is Yotsuba or maybe Wrath.. a happy kind of wrath.
Fu (tanari) Kun is Sloth

And we have... oh wait someone is missing... GREED... well they are all greedy with futa-kun anyways.

Double-page supporter
@Atsuro or the fact that the translation is not up to par? You do realize that /a/nons are translating this, and that they upload most of their stuff on Mangadex, right? Calm yourself, your retardedness is showing

@Atsuro lol get real kids said the cuck who's reading pirated manga online , shut the fuck up and don't try act above everyone

Group Leader
Ara ara. Can we take a second to just appreciate that the steam roller Nino pushed Miku over the edge and everyone's going to act now.

Instead of fuckin circlejerking on who translated, who uploaded this chapter onto MD, get this shit out of here and go sit in your discords and moan all you like.

Dex-chan lover
How about you fuck off with your shit taste back to your own discord server? If you like eating shit that much, don't even try to come near the people here who don't want it.

Fed-Kun's army
Easy solution. Just don’t translate it and publish this anywhere publicly, even your Discord. Learn that unfortunately these people don’t give a fuck who’s doing the job as long as they can sastify themselves.

If you don’t want your version getting on MD, please just don’t share them in the first place. Let these guys translate it with their own time. If they can steal some pages then surely they’re capable of scanlating as well.

Supporter
You are a real shitbag - /a/nonymous have been working this series since Ch.1 and you want to steal their thunder by taking things from the Discord and posting it as though you did the whole thing yourself? Just, no.

Delete this, and have a real good think about the person that you are and where you're heading in life.

@kn1000a please dont say sensible things like this or to watermark at better places. It needs more IQ than to show up at MD and cry... you know instead of notifying your own group leader to contact MD to take the release down. Like how it should be done if it was really unauthorised. ;)

Aggregator gang
Can someone kill Ichika already? That fucking bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ¬¬ This is really pissing me off already --'

who the fuck cares who translates what. Its a free market, plus they do it for free anyway

Users who are viewing this thread