Dex-chan lover
Just when I thought Captain girl was really nice on the cover, comes Tatsumaki saying "Is this all you got?" like it was directly aimed at her hahaha, damn she's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! Love the little demon too much.
And holy shit, let's see how Caped baldy does compared to current Garou against Oroshi

Contributor
Indeed everybody want bald-kun to obliterate the new boss, but this is an issue with overpowered characters, if the author focus only on him it get stale and end in less that 1 chapter, so the whole manga is about side characters that struggle in comparison and have 95% of the screentime.
Even Overlord have the same issue, you see not much often Ainz fight since with one spell can destroy the whole world. 🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
Orochi really is a supreme existence, he's literally the only person to ever acknowledge Saitama's power by looking at him alone

Supporter
Oro-whateverhisnameis, wasn't part of the original. If it wasn't fighting Saitama, I wonder whether Tatsumaki could take it on or not. There's a lot of people that Saitama fights that I wonder how well she'd handle them. Most of them she'd obliterate, but some, I have to wonder. Like with the aliens, I think she'd lose. The telekinesis guy probably never got a chance to show his true power as it seemed he was finished off before he could.

Whoever read the original, I'm purposefully avoiding spoilers, so please don't respond referencing anything that is a potential spoiler. 😘

I suppose saitama will one-shot the monster king so the story will return to the original route

Users who are viewing this thread