Finally some good fucking action. Would've liked to see more of Tatsumaki in action but I suppose it makes sense that her fights are as short as she is, given her overwhelming power.

sexy muscled tomboy and cloth that cling tightly to the body, this is the best chapter ever

Dex-chan lover
@khan489 Boros didn't acknowledge Saitama at a glance, he kept sending minions and then hid his true power for awhile, too. Even if Orochi isn't as powerful, he's more aware of what he's up against I think.

So lucky to get a chapter so quick.
The art is breathtaking!!
Orochi gonna get smashed.

Muratas' drawing of Tatsumaki and Mizuki in this chapter is just perfection

@Lucky_Jay
Are you a moron or something?
Tatsumaki's Height: Height: 4'9 (1.50m)
Is doesn't take a genius why people call her loli. Moron.

Double-page supporter
Im actually curious when Tatsumaki is going to get an actual hard fight, since so far her psychic powers are teetering on OP herself.

But speaking of OP, YEAH! Next chapter we finally get to this showdown! Also, whatever happend to Garou? I thought he was still fighting.

@myiasis
i wasn't going after the guy for thinking that she's a loli, i was actually being sarcastic that he'd stop being a pedo, but of course you have the basic logic of an ape to not understand that it was a joke.
i hurted no one by informing him she's not actually under the age of sexual consent but apparently that offended you and you call me the moron.

@Lucky_Jay
i wasn't going after the guy for thinking that she's a loli, i was actually being sarcastic that he'd stop being a pedo, but of course you have the basic logic of an ape to not understand that it was a joke.
Well, if you read around the thread, I'm not the only one missing your "sarcasm"
either you brush up your sarcasm or you don't comment things that may seem like infringing other people whatever they want to do.

Users who are viewing this thread