well that fight was COOL!!
and like srsly wth is going with these two???
well u may be right about the bondage part.😀

Lol!
What a turn, just when everyone thought they would be praised or receive something for their contributions.

welp can't believe it goes this way...few chapters back where desir helped tower of magic from invasion, no one asked him how he got the intel.

I thought Adjest would only "normally" get her magic sword ability ten years in the future, so how come she almost died if she didn't use it here ?
She should be more powerful than that, it feels forced that she barely wins in here..

Dex-chan lover
@Hito-Shura How was any of that plot armor sir I don't you know what word that means, it was a proper fight from start to finish Adjest had the advantage from the get go, she just underestimated her opponent which was why she had a hard time.

Dex-chan lover
@Tiande She is still learning as and Op as she is she has a habit of underestimating she opponent because of her strength, so no its not a stretch for her to struggle at times.

Dex-chan lover
@Tiande probably because she didn't go into this instance in the original timeline. Meaning that she didn't even need to learn it until she did.
At least that's the explanation that makes sense to me.

Dex-chan lover
Of course they would be arrested. They are completely foreign to "Divinations" or "Lived it once" deals.

wtf wtf wtf guess i need to reread wth just happened reeeeee if not for the quest, he could've just let the town go to hell and this is what they repay him with

Ah, best girl strengthening her 'best girl' position.
GQl2.gif

Users who are viewing this thread