Well if your Butler becomes suddenly op and beats enemies, you'll definitely tie them up and question

Aggregator gang
Did they really fucking tie them up after they saved those bitches are you kidding me, I mean I get that they're suspicious as fuck but what the shiiiiiit

Dex-chan lover
Finally got good again for a bit there, and them bam. More bullshit. This really tanked for me, once the shadow world nonsense started.

Haha~ I called it. Not out loud though. They were short on time and didn't report beforehand, misunderstandings are easy to happen in those conditions... Even if they did so, as newbies, knowing too much bring suspicions. I hope they are able to quickly dissolve the misunderstanding and give another step and don't delay too much here.

Fed-Kun's army
Now the question is where is Romantica?

And will Adjest meet Desir in this world or nope?

@Jeikob

This really tanked for me, once the shadow world nonsense started.

So.... after chapter 1 then? Cause uhh, this has been THE thing since literally the beginning.

Emphasis on the because it's literally what the entire story is about. And it has stayed consistently focused on exactly that.

This is like saying ice cream really tanked for you, once you realized it was cold.

remember everyone, you can't be disappointed if you have no expectations ( 'u')b

I hate the cliche where u were so weak but somehow manage to win because of your inner thoughts D; it's just as stupid as it sounds

Group Leader
I hate the cliche where people say anything they don't like is a cliche

Aggregator gang
There are so many complaints in the comments of this manga specifically lol. If you don’t like it please stop reading it and stop annoying everyone else

Ha. A couple guys save your sorry asses and you arrest them. That'll surely instill loyalty in your men.

Couldn't she just use that sword wave move from the beginning? you know without waiting until the last moment and after getting beat up real bad

The Lord is scared of Desir because Desir is way smarter than him. The prisoner treatment is unnecessary, Desir is smart and defeats Esteban, he can escape easily whatever the Lord does.
This Lord is a usual stupid noble in fantasy trope.

Users who are viewing this thread